Inside Track 2014 - Terms and Conditions
1. Your Inside Track membership is valid for the 2014 Eden Sessions only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other event at the Eden Project.
2. Only one Inside Track membership per person, any duplicate orders will be cancelled.
3. As an Inside Track member you will receive a maximum of 7 days to purchase 2 Eden Sessions tickets. However, if you purchase your Inside Track membership during the notice period you will not be given an extension of time to purchase tickets.
4. Membership fees cannot be refunded or exchanged and membership is non transferable. The Inside Track membership card is for the registered member's personal use only.
5. You are obliged to provide correct contact details when you apply for Inside Track membership and failure to do so may invalidate your membership. Responsibility to provide accurate information is continuous throughout your membership and you must inform us of any changes to your membership details immediately
6. The Eden Project will not accept responsibility for misuse of lost or stolen membership cards.
7. If you have any questions about your membership or need to change any personal details then please contact the Box Office on 01726 811972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. By signing up to Inside Track you give us permission to contact you regarding Eden's arts and events programme which includes the Eden Sessions. Once your membership has lapsed you will be added to our general arts and events database but will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe with each email we send you.
9. By purchasing Inside Track membership before 9am on Monday 23rd December, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw to win a seasonís pass of 2 tickets for each of the Eden Sessions in 2014.